So preschool started without any problems (more or less) on Wednesday. It rocks, and is a lot of fun. I´m working with two fabulous women. We don´t actually have everything ready for the preschool at the moment, but we are going to pull it together and make it look perfect over the weekend. Gabe and I go to gather the last of the things we need for it this afternoon. So far we´ve just had class in the big chairs and it´s the cutest thing in the world to see these tiny kids with their feet dangling in too tall chairs.
Leah and I also started registration for our classes. I´m offering English and she´s offering Art. We got quite a few people, so it´s bound to be interesting at the very least. We regiseter again tomorrow for a lot longer. It´s good stuffs ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment