Sunday, January 30, 2011
Estamos Aqui!
We are here!!! It´s awesome and beautiful and I just loooooove it! We´re still getting everything in order, but we arrived on a weekend, which is a bad time to start anything. Come Monday, I start work with PIEAT, we have our meetings, we get all that last minute stuff in order and we are good to go! I don´t get to work in the preschools until February 15th, but until then, we´re going to get everything in order to start work on the day care and prepare for classes when they start. I know I´m teaching an English class and a computer class as well as working in the preschool, and I´ll probably teach an art class with Leah as well. This place is so magnificant! The keyboard is kinda weird though. Some of the keys are in the wrong place :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment