Alright, so here's the situation: In order to afford building the daycare, we need to raise $15,000. Leah's project costs money too, but she has been totally on it and already rose the money that she needs. She does have a few more supplies if anyone can donate though: Markers, colored pencils, pencil sharpeners, glue sticks, scissors, sewing thread, sewing needles.
To make that is not as very difficult as it may seem though. All checks are written out to AACC (American Association for the Care of Children). As it is an organization, all donations are tax deductible. If a return address is included, I will send a little paper to you that you can use for your taxes next year. I'm not asking anyone to donate $15,000; no one has that kind of money just lying around. I like to think little though: if 3,000 people can donate $5, we have made our quota! How awesome right?
So of course, until we leave, a big part of this blog is to keep everyone who is interested updated on how the fund raising is coming. If you are interested in making a donation, please contact me privately at Krnsctt@gmail.com. Sorry, I don't want to give out my parent's personal address on something as viewable as a blog.
As of 1/14/2011:
Made - $0
Need - $15,000
People to donate $5 - 3,000
Leah and Gabe have raised money already, but I don't know exactly how much, so I'm not counting it at the moment. They estimate about $2,000, but we still need a lot, so I'm hoping we can raise a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment